Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» The_grandmaster_2013_bdrip_xvid_ac3_playxd-adds
jobs for deputy owners, and other members I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 10:54 am by larameleit

» Astitva (2000) DVDRiP X264 AC3 Esubs [DDR]
jobs for deputy owners, and other members I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 4:09 am by larameleit

» Ml Diliatin Sama Anak
jobs for deputy owners, and other members I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:02 am by larameleit

» Usb Flash Drive 2009
jobs for deputy owners, and other members I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 2:53 am by larameleit

» The Last Remnant Full CRACK 2011 [b33t][hunt3r]
jobs for deputy owners, and other members I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 9:34 am by larameleit

» CorpGenome Microsoft Outlook Plugin 1.0
jobs for deputy owners, and other members I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 7:50 am by larameleit

» Tuneup UTILITIES 2010 9.0.41 PLUS Serial
jobs for deputy owners, and other members I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:10 pm by larameleit

» Chantelise A.Tale Of Two Sisters V1.12 Full-THETA
jobs for deputy owners, and other members I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 5:15 am by larameleit

» Babylon Pro 9.0 Final
jobs for deputy owners, and other members I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 1:58 am by larameleit

June 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Affiliates
free forum

jobs for deputy owners, and other members

Go down

jobs for deputy owners, and other members Empty jobs for deputy owners, and other members

Post  geelong cats on Mon May 14, 2012 6:13 am

head of recruiting-

the aim of this job is to make sure there is always someone recruiting, we would like to grow to be a massive clan, and if there is no one recruiting its this persons job to recruit,

this job is : taken by eclypsus

assistant-

geelong cats assistant-

this job is the head of all deputy owners, they have the ability to uprank if im not online, he/she must run the clan whenever im offline,

this job is :take by grimmigbogen

war commander-

this person is incharge of organising wars and making sure we get enough people to war, they are also incharge of how the war runs and if it runs effectively,

this job is : ima ko y0u

assistant-

event leader-

the aim of this job is to run and organise events, this person should work closely to the war commander, all events must be ran by this person

this job is: taken by human secros

assistant-jupetsi

citadel leader-

this persons job is to make sure the citadel is running effectively, by making sure we reach our caps each week so we can get a bigger and better citadel

this job is : taken by 12 am

assistant-

forum leader-

this persons job is to make sure the forums is running effectively, making sure that all posts are acceptable, and approving main posts, they are also incharge of making guides and important information understandable

this job is : kylee2

assistant-

forum moderators-

these jobs are avalible to 3 people only
-open
-open
-open

high council

this is for people who would like to contribute
-open
-open
-open